Home   Events  A presentation for Demoferidon 500mg at Dong Nai General Hospital
A presentation for Demoferidon 500mg at Dong Nai General Hospital
On March 13, 2020, Binh Viet Duc Co., Ltd held a Demarkeridon 500mg Product Presentation with the participation of Doctors and Nursing Hematology Department of Dong Nai General Hospital.
Thalassemia (Thal) is an inherited hemolytic anemia or congenital hemolytic anemia. The main manifestation of the disease is anemia.
Treatment of anemia by red blood cell transfusion in patients with anemia, with Hemoglobin level of 7g / dl after 2 tests with no other cause, or> 7g / dl with bone deformation. To prevent and manage the unwanted effects that may occur due to blood transfusion, patients need to be closely monitored in the hospital.
Iron overload occurs when iron supply increases for a prolonged period due to blood transfusions or increased absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract. Both of these factors occur in thalassemia, with blood transfusion being the main cause of iron overload in severe thalassemia and increased gastrointestinal iron absorption as a more important cause in thalassemia intermedia.
The body does not have a mechanism for excreting excess iron, so chelation therapy is necessary and is the second most important measure besides blood transfusion treatment in clinical management of thalassemia patients.
Deferoxamine has been used clinically since the 1970s and is widely used as a subcutaneous infusion since about 1980. Provided the treatment is:
1) Start within 2-3 years after starting blood transfusion treatment.
2) Use regularly.
3) Using enough doses, deferoxamine has a positive effect on survival, on the heart and other complications of iron overload described above.
With the need to bring good chelation therapy to Thalassemia patients, Binh Viet Duc Co., Ltd. held a presentation session of Deferoxamine active ingredient Demoferidon 500mg to Doctors, Nursing Department of Hematology of Diseases. Dong Nai General Hospital.
Demoferidon 500mg directly distributed by Binh Viet Duc Co., Ltd., are very interested and supported by Doctors and Nurses of Hematology Department of Dong Nai General Hospital.
- A presentation for Deplin 600mg at Thu Duc Regional General Hospital
- A presentation for Cisatracurium 2mg/ml at Cho Ray Hospital
- A presentation for Kedrigamma 50 g/l at 115 Hospital
- A presentation for Demoferidon 500mg at Thong Nhat Hospital
- A Presentation for Cisatracurium 2mg/ml at Becamex International Hospital
- A Presentation for Demoferidon 500mg at 115 People’s Hospital