Trang chủ   Tuyển dụng  Project Director
Human resources are the core factor for all development, so valuing & attracting talents in the spirit of creating a united, disciplined, committed & effective team is the long-term development strategy of our company.
In order to expand the domestic market as well as overseas, the company is looking for experienced employees to develop and affirm the brand with the company. This is an attractive opportunity for candidates who are interested and want to be promoted and work in a dynamic environment.
Position : Project Director
Address: 62/36 Truong Cong Dinh, Ward 14, Tan Binh Dist. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Report to: General Director
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Ensures that the project planning is technically sound, evidence-based, and consistent with financial funder and stakeholders’ priorities.
- Provides oversight of project implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget flow development and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting of financial deliverables and obligations.
- Ensures that the project progresses in accordance to its contractual obligations, funder regulations, internal organizational policies.
- Ensures all permits and legal document to be secured ahead of the project.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities to interact with internal project team members, engineering consultant parties, vendors, contractors, and subcontractors as well as other professionals, local authorities.
- Provides strong and good decision-making abilities to review and negotiate contracts; to make effective plans and decisions to avoid problems, as well as solve emerging ones.
- Provides good construction project management skills to ensure the project delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Provide good knowledge/experience of construction materials and equipment, especially cleanroom facilities.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited university
- At least 15 years of experience in a leadership and manager positions for construction project management specialized in chemical processing plants, food and beverage, semiconductor facitlities, pharmaceutical plants.
- Strong preference for candidates with expertise/experience in Good Manafacturing Practices (GMP) in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in managing for designing, implementing, and evaluating for hundred million-dollars projects, multi-countries projects.
- Proven ability to write project management reports and compile the project execution plans, and deliver good presentations.
- English: good in 4 skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Project, Powerpoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) cetificate is plus
- Salary: Negotiable according to capacity & work flow
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- 13th month salary bonus according to KPI assessment.
- Birthday gifts, year round bonus, March 8th, holidays, Tet...
- Professionally trained, skills & English
- Annual vacation trip.